Kids - Get Your Bass In A Boat
TO BOOK THIS GUIDED EXPERIENCE PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL OUR SOUTHAMPTON LOCATION - online reservations not available.
GET YOUR BASS IN A BOAT! Professional fisherman Jeff Scott will guide kids on a 3 hour day of instruction and fishing. A great introduction to fishing from angling kayaks which the kids love to paddle and excellent instruction to help make sure they have fun and get the most out of the experience.
For kids 10-15 years old we will shuttle to a small inland lake where the fish are hitting and the paddling is easy.
For kids 16-18 we can offer either inland lakes or fishing on the Saugeen river where there is moving water making for a bit more challenging paddling and some different techniques learned to reel in the big one!
Offered from June through end of August. Reservations in advance to secure dates can be made at our Southampton store location.
Things to bring
- Valid fishing license - must have. Sorry we do not sell permits.
- Your favorite fishing rods (spiner or caster), fishing tackle and gear. Or use our complete kits
- Waterproof camera - we practise catch and release fishing.
- Ample water, lunch, snacks in waterproof containers.
- Polarized sunglasses, glasses keeper, hat and sunscreen and insect repellants.
- Weather appropriate clothing which may include rain gear, UV protective clothing options, water footwear, waterproof gloves.
Includes: Fishing rods and tackle, angling kayak rental, shuttle to water and professional guiding.
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Duration: 3 hours on the water
Meet at: Meet at Southampton store location (193 High Street) @ 8am for shuttle to river section.
book this package