- All rentals must be paid in full in advance of rental. A security deposit, in the form of valid credit card information must be left for all rentals. No refund on early returns.
- All boat rentals include paddles, P.F.D.s (Personal Flotation Devices) with safety kit for applicable number of seats.
- Rentals are based on calendar days. Minimum rental period is one day.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Kayak skirts and helmets are available by request.
- Rental equipment must be picked up during store hours.
- Rental equipment must be returned by 5:30 p.m.
- Late returns will be billed an additional fees.
- Group Discount of 10% on 4 or more boats/equipment of the same type.
- Complete outfitting packages available.
- $5.00 boat launch fee applies for rental kayaks launching from Little Tub Harbour boat launch payable to municipal harbour staff.
Any cancellations or changes to your rental agreement must be made 72 hours in advance to your paddling date. Cancellations or changes made within 71-48 hours of paddling date will be subject to a 20% administration charge. Cancellations or changes made within 47 hours or less before rental date will result in the forfeit of the full rental fee. In other words, you will be charged for the rental/shuttle whether you use them or not.
*Note: This policy applies to all rentals/shuttles, and does not exclude bookings that are made within the 72 hours before paddling date.