Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost to rent canoes and kayaks for one day?
- Do you offer multi-day rentals of your equipment?
- What is included in a standard canoe rental?
- How many people are permitted in a standard canoe?
- How do I make a reservation for rental gear?
- When do I pay for my rental equipment?
- Where can I go paddling?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- What happens if I damage the equipment?
- What will be the cost if I return my gear late?
Our 16' plastic canoe which has a 1000lb carrying capacity and seats two rents for $45+tax for one calendar day. Single seat recreational kayaks cost $45+tax, single sea kayaks cost $50+tax.
Complete pricing on all available rental gear can be found from the Equipment Rentals section of our website.
Yes! All of our rental equipment is available for multi-day rental including, boats, camping equipment, cross country skis and snowshoes.
One canoe, two paddles, two PFDs and one safety kit.
Three adults maximum per canoe (charge for extra PFD).
All rentals must be paid in full prior to receiving any equipment. Methods of payment are: Visa, Mastercard, Debit or Cash. Credit cards required for security value of equipment.
Saugeen River, Lake Huron, Georgian Bay, Cyprus/Cameron Lake or take the boat with you to other locations.
- 72 hours or more advance notice will accrue no charges.
- 72-48 hours notice of cancellation/changes, 20% surcharge will be applied
- 47 hours or less - full cost of rental/trip will be charged.
You are responsible for the equipment during your rental. Your credit card will be billed for the complete costs of repairs or replacement.
Your calendar rental day ends at 5:00 pm Late returns will be billed one full day rental or more.